FULL-TIME MARKETING ASSISTANT
(40 hours per week)
Salary negotiable (depending upon experience)
We have a vacancy for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our team. This is a challenging hands-on role which requires a creative, hardworking individual with excellent communication skills who is looking to gain experience in the residential property industry.
Key Skills Required….
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised and results-focused with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- IT literate, including an understanding of social media and blogging.
- Excellent administrative skills, with a willingness to learn.
- A minimum of one to two years relevant experience.
- Self-motivated and accountable for your own workload.
- An understanding and interest in the property industry.
- Working knowledge of design software such as Adobe InDesign would be advantageous.
- Ideally University graduate.
- Assisting with the production of press advertisements and other marketing material such as leaflets, newsletters and brochures.
- Preparing creative content for our social media channels.
- Copy writing and sourcing images for internal and external marketing material.
- Assisting with the management and updating of the company website.
- Managing e-mail campaigns and events within the business.
- Proof-reading copy and obtaining sign-off on marketing material.
- Gaining ideas and expanding our social media community.
- General marketing administration duties.
If you feel you have the skills we’re looking for and are looking to progress your career within a marketing role with one of the regions’ leading Estate Agents then email your C.V and Covering Letter by 26th July 2019 to email@example.com