Full-Time Permanent Position
Salary Negotiable (depending on experience)
40 hours per week over 5 days (including Saturdays on a rota basis)
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking to recruit a professional, well presented individual to join our lettings team as a full-time Inventory Clerk. The successful candidate will provide quality in-house photographic inventories and schedules of condition for our rental properties, and ensure a smooth check in / out process.
Main duties will include: -
- Compiling full description photographic property inventories and updating existing inventories.
- Conducting 'check in' inspections with new tenants.
- Carrying out end of tenancy 'check out' inspections.
- Carrying out periodic property inspections and reporting back to Landlords.
- Compiling schedules of dilapidations/works.
- Ensuring compliance with fire and furnishings regulations, deposit protection and other relevant legislation.
- Correspondence between Landlords, Tenants and other relevant parties.
- General administration as appropriate to the role.
Ideally you will have customer facing experience with a good eye for detail, be reliable, organised and I.T. literate. Self-confidence and the initiative to work on your own, as well as part of a team are essential requirements.
Experience in a similar or property related role would be an advantage however full training is available. A full driving licence is required.
Click here to apply by 3 January 2017.