First Impressions Count
21 Nov 2019
Take a look at our simple but effective Top Tips to prepare your property for professional quality photographs to showcase your home to its full potential and attract potential buyers.
- Ensure front door / entrance is clean and freshly painted (if necessary).
- Remove any vehicles from driveway and/or outside of the property.
- Remove wheelie bins out of sight.
- Ensure gardens are well tended.
- Clean windows.
- Keep washing lines clear.
- Clean and de-clutter all rooms (this creates the impression of space and allows potential buyers to visualise their belongings in your property).
- Close all windows.
- Open all curtains / blinds to allow natural light through.
- Put lamps / spotlights on (this can give a ‘warmer’ feel to a room).
- Turn TV’s off.
- Clear kitchen worktops and remove any dishes from sink/drainer.
- Keep bins out of sight.
- Ensure any kitchen/bathroom cleaning products are stored away.
- Keep toilet seats / lids down.
- Keep bathroom toiletries out of sight and put out clean towels.
- Make all beds.
- Remove any pet bedding / feeding bowls.
Remember….first impressions count when selling your home!