Location: Low Fell
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: Apprentice Rates
A challenging hands-on role which requires a creative, hard-working individual with excellent communication skills. To provide administration support through associated regular tasks as well as a specific project, to meet agreed company objectives and targets.
The following is typical of the duties the post holder will be expected to perform. It is not necessarily exhaustive and other duties of a similar nature and level may be required from time to time.
• Answer the telephone and take messages where necessary;
• Monitor the answer machine and transcribe the messages;
• Monitor the window displays and keep the display fresh liaising with branch manager;
• Open post and prepare for branch manager;
• Greet clients on entry;
• Scan documents;
• Email completed letting files;
• Book viewings on the system and check that viewings are scheduled effectively;
• Introduction telephone calls to all new sellers and landlords upon us being instructed;
• Basic sales progression on early sales files – have solicitors been instructed etc;
• Giving feedback on viewings to owners;
• Giving routine marketing updates to vendors and landlords.
It is essential that you are able to organise and manage your time effectively. You must be at work on time and ready for the Morning Meeting at 9am.
You are required to be present at a Morning Meeting every day at which your Branch Manager will review your work and set tasks for the day.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail;
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines;
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• I.T. literate with proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office.