Full-Time Permanent Position
Salary Negotiable (depending on experience)
9 until 5.30 with occasional out of hours work / emergency phone cover
Due to the continued growth of our letting and property management division, we now require a full-time maintenance person to carry out routine maintenance on our portfolio of managed properties.
Tasks will include;
- Minor joinery works (such as rehanging doors, assembling cupboards, fitting door knobs).
- Minor electrical works (replacing light bulbs, identifying electrical faults for a qualified electrician to repair).
- Minor plumbing works (resetting boilers, topping up combis, bleeding radiators, fixing minor leaks on pipe works and taps, identifying plumbing issues that require a qualified, gas registered plumber to repair).
- Minor redecoration.
- Small tiling and floor covering jobs.
- House clearances.
- Light gardening works (lawn mowing, hedge trimming). Any major works will be carried by a landscaping company.
- Helping out within the office (moving office furniture/filing cabinets, collecting and delivering mail/files from the Property Management Centre to other branches).
Applicants must have a full clean driving licence. A van and tools will be provided.
Click here to apply by 14 February 2017.