Full-Time Permanent Position
Salary Negotiable (depending on experience)
40 hours per week over 5 days (including Saturdays on a rota basis)
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join our lettings property management team, based at our head office in Gosforth. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administrative, residential lettings, or property management role. You will be a highly motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team and possess exceptional organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of rental properties which will involve liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis, therefore it is essential you have excellent time management skills and are committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service.
Duties will include: -
- Processing New Tenants' Applications
- Tenant Referencing
- Preparing and processing Tenancy Agreements
- Compiling property inventories and ‘checking in’ new tenants
- Carrying out periodic and end of tenancy inspections
- Processing Damage Deposits
- Assisting with Property Maintenance issues and enquiries
- Arranging Property Inspections and Gas Safety Certificates
- General Office Administration
Desirable qualifications include Level 2 / 3 Business Administration NVQ or equivalent. It is essential candidates are I.T. literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Applications. It would also be desirable to have some knowledge of CFP Lettings / Property Management Software, Mimo inventory system or similar. A driving licence is essential for this position.
Click here to apply by 28 July 2017.